Water can cause untold amounts of chaos which can lead to incredibly expensive damage restoration costs. Not only can resting water cause structural damage and destroy your belongings, but it can also lead to health hazards if not dealt with promptly.
Standing water will soak into wood and other building materials, weakening the structural integrity of your home. In addition to that, water also promotes the growth of harmful bacteria and mold that can be a serious health risk. Kinney’s Carpet Care offers 24/7 emergency water extraction so that you can avoid disaster.
We provide 24/7 immediate response for water and flooding issues. When we arrive on the scene we will assess the situation and determine the cause of the unexpected water, so we can make sure the water doesn’t keep coming in after we leave. Once we’ve found and dealt with the source, we can begin the process of extraction.
For our water extraction services, we use our professional-grade, truck-mounted wet vacuums to quickly suck up the bulk of the standing water, pumping it outside the house. Once this is done, some additional, finer detailed water extraction takes place if necessary, and then we create a drying plan. Utilizing industrial air-movers and dehumidifiers, we create optimal drying conditions for each room to ensure all the moisture is removed as quickly as possible.
What We Offer
Our immediate response and professional extracting and drying techniques allow for us to prevent and mitigate as much damage as possible without costing you an arm and a leg. We do not provide restoration services because it is outside our area of expertise and we would never want to provide our customers with anything short of excellence.
Kinney’s technicians will provide a fast, friendly service that can save you from long and expensive repairs and mold remediation. With 24/7 emergency response, we can arrive at your door in time to begin the water removal process and prevent serious damage to your home and belongings.
Common Causes of Flooding
There are a lot of different factors that can be involved when it comes to water flooding and intrusion. Below is a list of a few of the most common causes of water damage and what you can do to try and prevent them from occurring.
- Leaky and burst pipes
- Plumbing issues are a major culprit when it comes to home water issues. Make sure you deal with problematic pipes in a timely manner. Hiring a plumber to inspect your pipes can save you a wad of cash down the road.
- Overflowing or poorly designed gutters
- Keeping leaves and twigs cleared out of your gutters will help the water flow evenly along the desired track, but you also need to make sure the gutters themselves were installed properly and that they drain away from your house.
- Uncontrolled humidity levels
- Make sure you set your AC around 78 if you’re going to be leaving the house for a few days, especially during the summer. If your AC isn’t working properly, humidity levels could still rise to unsafe levels. If that’s the case, try buying a dehumidifier or getting your AC looked at by a professional.
A Proven Track Record
We provide top-notch services at reasonable rates that have kept customers coming back for years. You don’t have to take our word for it though! Kinney’s Carpet Care has been a Better Business Bureau accredited business with an A+ ranking for over a decade. Customers seem to agree as well – we are very proud to have a Five Star Rating full of satisfied customer reviews on Yelp. We guarantee your satisfaction with our services.
Call Now (800) 599- 2041
Let us show you why we have been a trusted provider of carpet cleaning services in Tahoe for over two decades. Call us 24/7 in the event of an emergency flooding so we can prevent any additional damage from occurring.